- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Liquidators investigating Nosh collapse allegations
The liquidators of the former gourmet supermarket Nosh are investigating alleged breaches surrounding the multimillion dollar collapse of what was a "genuine new Zealand business success story".
The investigations were confirmed after a debt buying company called for liquidators to "take a very hard look" at the actions of directors.
Nosh was sold by NZX-listed Veritas Investments to a consortium of local investors earlier this year for a loss of $2.6 million.
This was after Veritas' bank, ANZ, had forced the company to look to sell the troubled supermarket chain in order to repay some of its debt.
Read the full article by Hamish Mcnicol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz