- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Liquidators investigating Nosh collapse allegations
The liquidators of the former gourmet supermarket Nosh are investigating alleged breaches surrounding the multimillion dollar collapse of what was a "genuine new Zealand business success story".
The investigations were confirmed after a debt buying company called for liquidators to "take a very hard look" at the actions of directors.
Nosh was sold by NZX-listed Veritas Investments to a consortium of local investors earlier this year for a loss of $2.6 million.
This was after Veritas' bank, ANZ, had forced the company to look to sell the troubled supermarket chain in order to repay some of its debt.
Read the full article by Hamish Mcnicol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz