- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
Liquidators investigating Nosh collapse allegations
The liquidators of the former gourmet supermarket Nosh are investigating alleged breaches surrounding the multimillion dollar collapse of what was a "genuine new Zealand business success story".
The investigations were confirmed after a debt buying company called for liquidators to "take a very hard look" at the actions of directors.
Nosh was sold by NZX-listed Veritas Investments to a consortium of local investors earlier this year for a loss of $2.6 million.
This was after Veritas' bank, ANZ, had forced the company to look to sell the troubled supermarket chain in order to repay some of its debt.
Read the full article by Hamish Mcnicol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz