- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Mad Butcher Tauranga in liquidation after months of poor trading
Another Mad Butcher franchisee has gone into liquidation, the eighth in the past two years.
The owners of the Mad Butcher store in Tauranga appointed BDO the liquidators of their company on Monday.
Several months of poor trading and the opening of two supermarkets in Tauranga had led to the decision, BDO said.
Liquidators said the store would close on Thursday evening, unless an urgent buyer could be found.
The chairman of the discount butcher chain's owner Veritas Investments, Tim Cook, said he was only informed of the liquidation a short time ago and it was too early to comment.
Read the full article by Hamish McNicol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz