- DTV LIMITED | CIV 2016-412-132
- G.L. FREEMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1147
- NIHAL HOMES (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2844
- ARCANDUS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1149
- DKL CONSULTING LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1138
- HAUFOLAU CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-063
- HMR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1156
- SINGH BROTHERS (2010) LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1155
- PARTIKI FISHERIES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2927
- THE HIDDEN VALLEY LIMITED | CIV 2016-441-129
Mad Butcher Tauranga in liquidation after months of poor trading
Another Mad Butcher franchisee has gone into liquidation, the eighth in the past two years.
The owners of the Mad Butcher store in Tauranga appointed BDO the liquidators of their company on Monday.
Several months of poor trading and the opening of two supermarkets in Tauranga had led to the decision, BDO said.
Liquidators said the store would close on Thursday evening, unless an urgent buyer could be found.
The chairman of the discount butcher chain's owner Veritas Investments, Tim Cook, said he was only informed of the liquidation a short time ago and it was too early to comment.
Read the full article by Hamish McNicol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz