- MARBLE POINT WINERY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-91
- RELOCATABLE HOUSES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-42
- FOOD 4 LESS (NEW LYNN) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-268
- FOOD 4 LESS (HAMILTON) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-267
- FOOD 4 LESS (OTAHUHU) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-269
- WAKA MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-270
- MIDDYMUM LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-90
- COMPETITIVE EDGE NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-11
- PETERS HOLDINGS TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-40
- DEBTOR MANAGEMENT GROUP NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-10
Mad Butcher Tauranga in liquidation after months of poor trading
Another Mad Butcher franchisee has gone into liquidation, the eighth in the past two years.
The owners of the Mad Butcher store in Tauranga appointed BDO the liquidators of their company on Monday.
Several months of poor trading and the opening of two supermarkets in Tauranga had led to the decision, BDO said.
Liquidators said the store would close on Thursday evening, unless an urgent buyer could be found.
The chairman of the discount butcher chain's owner Veritas Investments, Tim Cook, said he was only informed of the liquidation a short time ago and it was too early to comment.
Read the full article by Hamish McNicol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz