- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Man facing bankruptcy after industrial asthma leads to ACC disputes
Paul McKenna lives with little food, no power or adequate heating and sleeps on the floor.
After years of work sanding floors, he faces bankruptcy and homelessness. His only, tenuous, lifeline is ACC entitlements, which are once again up for review.
McKenna was diagnosed with industrial asthma after working as a floor sander in the Manawatu for approximately 18 years. He was exposed to various dusts and chemicals, including isocyanates.
He now hunkers down in a run-down Himatangi Beach home with broken windows, no power, no heating and sleeps on the floor with his dogs.
McKenna has been the subject of two ACC reviews and fears he may become homeless if his payments do not continue.
Read the full article by Alecia Rousseau, chief reporter of the Manawatu Guardian - nzherald.co.nz