- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Matamata software fraudster Brian Duffell jailed for $390k scam
At least one has lost their family home, others have also suffered financially and psychologically and the man at the centre of all the heartache and stress has been jailed.
Brian Jeffrey Duffell said farewell to his tearful wife and several of his seven children at the Hamilton District Court this evening before being taken off to jail after Judge Philip Connell imprisoned him for three years and 10 months for a fraud labelled "calculated, cold and deliberate" by the Crown.
The 56-year-old, who admitted nine fraud-related charges, is a software developer and throughout 2011 and 2013 he marketed exclusive rights to his product to buyers.
Read the full article by Belinda Feek > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz