- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Matamata software fraudster Brian Duffell jailed for $390k scam
At least one has lost their family home, others have also suffered financially and psychologically and the man at the centre of all the heartache and stress has been jailed.
Brian Jeffrey Duffell said farewell to his tearful wife and several of his seven children at the Hamilton District Court this evening before being taken off to jail after Judge Philip Connell imprisoned him for three years and 10 months for a fraud labelled "calculated, cold and deliberate" by the Crown.
The 56-year-old, who admitted nine fraud-related charges, is a software developer and throughout 2011 and 2013 he marketed exclusive rights to his product to buyers.
Read the full article by Belinda Feek > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz