- PETRA KEBAB LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-346
- SPACE TILING LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-972
- PAMIRGA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2866
- MCDOUALL STUART GROUP LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-1040
- ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2808
- AJ BUILDING & CLADDING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2797
- MAGNUS LABOUR FORCE LIMITED | CIV-2017-404-2796
- KRIS LABOUR SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2798
- D RIVERS DRAINAGE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2787
- STRING’S ATTACHED LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2042
Ministry of Transport swindler Joanne Harrison pleads guilty to benefit fraud
A Northland woman in jail for defrauding the Transport Ministry of more than $700,000 has also pleaded guilty to benefit fraud.
Joanne Harrison, 50, a former Far North District Council manager, appeared via audio-visual link in the Kaikohe District Court yesterday charged with defrauding the Ministry of Social Development of just over $6400.
She pleaded guilty to two charges of using a document for pecuniary advantage and one of obtaining a benefit by deceit.
Harrison had falsified a wage slip to show she was earning $482 a week, so she could claim a domestic purposes benefit, when she was, in fact, earning $1842 a week as a manager at the Department of Corrections.
Read the full article > Northern Advocate - nzherald.co.nz