- GOOD OPPORTUNITY DEVELOPMENT LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1855
- NZ SOURCED LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-804
- ADVANCED MEDIA SYSTEMS LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-840
- SOUTHLINK LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-57
- COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES NELSON LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-34
- ESKO GROUP LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-98
- WOODLANZ PACIFIC LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-110
- IBAC LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2335
- PMMG LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2323
- JJ CONSTRUCTION (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2357
Ministry of Transport swindler Joanne Harrison pleads guilty to benefit fraud
A Northland woman in jail for defrauding the Transport Ministry of more than $700,000 has also pleaded guilty to benefit fraud.
Joanne Harrison, 50, a former Far North District Council manager, appeared via audio-visual link in the Kaikohe District Court yesterday charged with defrauding the Ministry of Social Development of just over $6400.
She pleaded guilty to two charges of using a document for pecuniary advantage and one of obtaining a benefit by deceit.
Harrison had falsified a wage slip to show she was earning $482 a week, so she could claim a domestic purposes benefit, when she was, in fact, earning $1842 a week as a manager at the Department of Corrections.
Read the full article > Northern Advocate - nzherald.co.nz