- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Mr Green franchise seller Dean Richard Smith declared bankrupt
A Wellington man accused of taking money from franchise buyers - and failing to hold up his end of the bargain - has been made bankrupt.
Dean Richard Smith, who appears to have links to convicted fraudster Sir Ngatata Love, was declared bankrupt on Tuesday following an application by cleaning firm TJ Smart Workers.
Since 2015, Smith has been at the centre of allegations he let down Mr Green franchisees in Christchurch, Wellington and Rotorua, by taking money for franchises but not delivering on promised customers, training and business.
In records of some of the companies Smith previously operated, which have been struck off the Companies Office register, his residential address was listed as 12 Moana Road, the beachfront home at the centre of Love's fraud conviction.
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Business Day - stuff.co.nz