- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2735
- ONLINE LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2749
- CONSOLIDATED VINTNERS AND DISTILLERS (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2747
- YORK TRUSTEES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2801
- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
Mr Green franchise seller Dean Richard Smith declared bankrupt
A Wellington man accused of taking money from franchise buyers - and failing to hold up his end of the bargain - has been made bankrupt.
Dean Richard Smith, who appears to have links to convicted fraudster Sir Ngatata Love, was declared bankrupt on Tuesday following an application by cleaning firm TJ Smart Workers.
Since 2015, Smith has been at the centre of allegations he let down Mr Green franchisees in Christchurch, Wellington and Rotorua, by taking money for franchises but not delivering on promised customers, training and business.
In records of some of the companies Smith previously operated, which have been struck off the Companies Office register, his residential address was listed as 12 Moana Road, the beachfront home at the centre of Love's fraud conviction.
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Business Day - stuff.co.nz