- NATURTEK LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-008
- DESIGNHQ LIMITED | CIV 2016-406-43
- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-1238
- DEAKIN MOTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-010
- 3224647 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-020
- NETWORK PAINTERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1217
- DOPPLER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-34
- AF MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3188
- AWARD PLUMBING AND GAS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3208
- LOVE TO DANCE LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3171
Northland cooking school closure linked to fraud probe
A Northland culinary school which closed down suddenly last month, putting tutors out of work and students in limbo, was owned by a company caught up in a Serious Fraud Office probe.
But the good news for students at the Culinary Institute of New Zealand, on Kerikeri's Waipapa Rd, is that a Queenstown firm has bought the buildings and equipment and plans to re-open the school in February. It had 31 students at levels 3 and 4.
The Culinary Institute was part of the Quantum Education Group, which has been owned since 2014 by New Zealand's largest private training college, Intueri Education Group.
Read the full article by Peter de Graaf - The Northern Advocate - nzherald.co.nz