- MARBLE POINT WINERY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-91
- RELOCATABLE HOUSES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-42
- FOOD 4 LESS (NEW LYNN) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-268
- FOOD 4 LESS (HAMILTON) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-267
- FOOD 4 LESS (OTAHUHU) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-269
- WAKA MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-270
- MIDDYMUM LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-90
- COMPETITIVE EDGE NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-11
- PETERS HOLDINGS TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-40
- DEBTOR MANAGEMENT GROUP NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-10
Northland cooking school closure linked to fraud probe
A Northland culinary school which closed down suddenly last month, putting tutors out of work and students in limbo, was owned by a company caught up in a Serious Fraud Office probe.
But the good news for students at the Culinary Institute of New Zealand, on Kerikeri's Waipapa Rd, is that a Queenstown firm has bought the buildings and equipment and plans to re-open the school in February. It had 31 students at levels 3 and 4.
The Culinary Institute was part of the Quantum Education Group, which has been owned since 2014 by New Zealand's largest private training college, Intueri Education Group.
Read the full article by Peter de Graaf - The Northern Advocate - nzherald.co.nz