- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
- MOUNTAIN VALLEY TRADING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-915
- FBG DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-510
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-868
Nosh chain owes creditors $2.3m
Receivers were appointed to failed grocery chain Nosh by one of the people who had bought it only five months earlier.
The chain was tipped into receivership in July after the stores closed their doors for a relaunch that never eventuated.
The first report from receivers Damien Grant and Steven Khov was posted on the Companies Office this evening and says that Nosh Group's director Andrew Guy Phillips was the person who called them in.
Sydney-based Phillips was the sole director and shareholder of the company that bought the unprofitable chain in February for $4m from NZX-listed Veritas.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz