- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Nosh chain owes creditors $2.3m
Receivers were appointed to failed grocery chain Nosh by one of the people who had bought it only five months earlier.
The chain was tipped into receivership in July after the stores closed their doors for a relaunch that never eventuated.
The first report from receivers Damien Grant and Steven Khov was posted on the Companies Office this evening and says that Nosh Group's director Andrew Guy Phillips was the person who called them in.
Sydney-based Phillips was the sole director and shareholder of the company that bought the unprofitable chain in February for $4m from NZX-listed Veritas.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz