- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Nosh chain owes creditors $2.3m
Receivers were appointed to failed grocery chain Nosh by one of the people who had bought it only five months earlier.
The chain was tipped into receivership in July after the stores closed their doors for a relaunch that never eventuated.
The first report from receivers Damien Grant and Steven Khov was posted on the Companies Office this evening and says that Nosh Group's director Andrew Guy Phillips was the person who called them in.
Sydney-based Phillips was the sole director and shareholder of the company that bought the unprofitable chain in February for $4m from NZX-listed Veritas.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz