- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
NZ winery owner admits fraud in US
The Overseas Investment Office (OIO) is reconsidering whether an United States businessman whose company bought sensitive land in Hawke's Bay remains of good character - after his guilty plea to a fraud charge.
Charles Banks is the majority shareholder of Terroir Capital, which manages the Terroir Winery Fund, which was granted consent to acquire the Hawke's Bay winery Trinity Hill in 2014.
A condition of the consent required the individuals who controlled Terroir Winery Fund, including Mr Banks, to remain of good character, the OIO said.
The OIO said in a statement it was "aware that US wine fund manager, Charles Banks, has pleaded guilty to a charge of fraud in the United States."
Read the full article online > Radio New Zealand - radionz.co.nz