- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Pair jailed for running companies in breach of prohibitions
Two men with a history of criminal corporate behaviour have now been jailed for running companies while prohibited.
David Blake and Lance Ryan had both been involved in setting up and managing Hygiene Foundation, a company that claimed to provide hygiene certification to other businesses before it went into liquidation in 2013 with more than $700,000 in claims from creditors.
At the time, Blake was prohibited from taking part in the management of a company due to his previous convictions for managing a business when he was an undischarged bankrupt.
Blake was convicted of two charges of managing a company while prohibited. One of the charges relates to a second company Q Technology, and one charge was for promoting a company while prohibited.
Read the full article by Chris Hutching > Business Day - stuff.co.nz