- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
PK Furniture goes into receivership
PK Furniture has gone into receivership.
The chain has 16 stores around the country, which now bear notices telling customers they have entered receivership.
Customers, who did not want to be identified, said they were concerned about whether they would still receive furniture they had ordered. One said she had been emailed to inform her of the receivership but the $1500 transaction had already been processed.
Andrew McKay of BDO Auckland has been appointed as receiver.
McKay said there were a significant number of customers in that position and the receivers would work through each case, one by one. He said people who had paid for their furniture but had not yet received them should get in touch with his office.
Read the full article by Susan Edmunds > Business Day - stuff.co.nz