- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
- MOUNTAIN VALLEY TRADING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-915
- FBG DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-510
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-868
PK Furniture goes into receivership
PK Furniture has gone into receivership.
The chain has 16 stores around the country, which now bear notices telling customers they have entered receivership.
Customers, who did not want to be identified, said they were concerned about whether they would still receive furniture they had ordered. One said she had been emailed to inform her of the receivership but the $1500 transaction had already been processed.
Andrew McKay of BDO Auckland has been appointed as receiver.
McKay said there were a significant number of customers in that position and the receivers would work through each case, one by one. He said people who had paid for their furniture but had not yet received them should get in touch with his office.
Read the full article by Susan Edmunds > Business Day - stuff.co.nz