- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
PK Furniture goes into receivership
PK Furniture has gone into receivership.
The chain has 16 stores around the country, which now bear notices telling customers they have entered receivership.
Customers, who did not want to be identified, said they were concerned about whether they would still receive furniture they had ordered. One said she had been emailed to inform her of the receivership but the $1500 transaction had already been processed.
Andrew McKay of BDO Auckland has been appointed as receiver.
McKay said there were a significant number of customers in that position and the receivers would work through each case, one by one. He said people who had paid for their furniture but had not yet received them should get in touch with his office.
Read the full article by Susan Edmunds > Business Day - stuff.co.nz