- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Point To Point building company goes into liquidation leaving homeowners in the lurch
A building company has collapsed owing almost $2 million to 130 creditors including 30 homeowners who have been left in the lurch, some of them for the second time.
Point To Point Holdings went into liquidation in January leaving 30 houses at various stages of construction between Tuakau and Whangarei.
For some of the homeowners it's the second time in as many years they have been stung by a building company, with homeowners in the Pukekohe and Tuakau areas also losing money when NZ Home Builders went into voluntary administration in 2015.
And Stephen Foley, the director of Point To Point Holdings, now renamed HPTP 2014 Ltd, once headed up another building company that collapsed, was previously made bankrupt, and was a banned director for almost three years, though not at the time Point To Point Holdings was set up.
Read the full article by Natalie Akoorie > New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz