- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
Point To Point building company goes into liquidation leaving homeowners in the lurch
A building company has collapsed owing almost $2 million to 130 creditors including 30 homeowners who have been left in the lurch, some of them for the second time.
Point To Point Holdings went into liquidation in January leaving 30 houses at various stages of construction between Tuakau and Whangarei.
For some of the homeowners it's the second time in as many years they have been stung by a building company, with homeowners in the Pukekohe and Tuakau areas also losing money when NZ Home Builders went into voluntary administration in 2015.
And Stephen Foley, the director of Point To Point Holdings, now renamed HPTP 2014 Ltd, once headed up another building company that collapsed, was previously made bankrupt, and was a banned director for almost three years, though not at the time Point To Point Holdings was set up.
Read the full article by Natalie Akoorie > New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz