- T2G BIOTECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-428
- GET DESIGN AND SALES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1052
- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
Ponzi liquidation ends after 6 years
A line is being drawn under Jacqui Bradley's collapsed Ponzi scheme and its six-and a-half-year liquidation is now over.
The wind up of Bradley's B'on Financial Services, however, has netted little return for her 28 victims, who were swindled out of about $15 million
Bradley was sentenced to seven years and five months' jail in 2012 for her prolonged and premeditated fraud against clients of B'On Financial Services, which she ran with her now-deceased husband, Mike.
Bradley's clients were told their money was securely invested, but client money was used by the Bradleys to repay other B'On investors and fund the couple's lifestyle.
Read the full article by Hamish Fletcher > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz