- BJ FISHING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-835
- TLW TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-26
- WELLSPRING FOUNDATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-27
- LIU HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-807
- AKOTEU FALEMASIVA INCORPORATED | CIV 2017-404-469
- DECKMASTER NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-667
- ON TIME TRANSPORT LIMITED | CIV 2016-485-763
- AUTOTREND NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-668
- JLAB NELSON LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-18
- FRESH GROUP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-784
Ponzi liquidation ends after 6 years
A line is being drawn under Jacqui Bradley's collapsed Ponzi scheme and its six-and a-half-year liquidation is now over.
The wind up of Bradley's B'on Financial Services, however, has netted little return for her 28 victims, who were swindled out of about $15 million
Bradley was sentenced to seven years and five months' jail in 2012 for her prolonged and premeditated fraud against clients of B'On Financial Services, which she ran with her now-deceased husband, Mike.
Bradley's clients were told their money was securely invested, but client money was used by the Bradleys to repay other B'On investors and fund the couple's lifestyle.
Read the full article by Hamish Fletcher > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz