- STRATEGIC NETWORKS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-501
- AUCKLAND RENOVATION & RECLADS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-445
- STRIKEFORCE GYM LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-462
- KERIKERI INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-32
- ADAMS MECHANICAL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-128
- GR & JM MILKING LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-19
- BALMORAL STAGE 4 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-53
- FERGUSON HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-6
- HIMALAYAN CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-24
- METFIX LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-433
Ponzi liquidation ends after 6 years
A line is being drawn under Jacqui Bradley's collapsed Ponzi scheme and its six-and a-half-year liquidation is now over.
The wind up of Bradley's B'on Financial Services, however, has netted little return for her 28 victims, who were swindled out of about $15 million
Bradley was sentenced to seven years and five months' jail in 2012 for her prolonged and premeditated fraud against clients of B'On Financial Services, which she ran with her now-deceased husband, Mike.
Bradley's clients were told their money was securely invested, but client money was used by the Bradleys to repay other B'On investors and fund the couple's lifestyle.
Read the full article by Hamish Fletcher > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz