- DTV LIMITED | CIV 2016-412-132
- G.L. FREEMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1147
- NIHAL HOMES (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2844
- ARCANDUS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1149
- DKL CONSULTING LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1138
- HAUFOLAU CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-063
- HMR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1156
- SINGH BROTHERS (2010) LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1155
- PARTIKI FISHERIES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2927
- THE HIDDEN VALLEY LIMITED | CIV 2016-441-129
Pumpkin Patch goes into receivership
Troubled children's clothing retailer Pumpkin Patch has gone into receivership.
The company said it had tried to turn the business around over the past four years, but it had not been able to trade its way out of a mountain of debt of about $48.5 million, at the end of July.
It reported a $20.2m net loss in the year to 31 July, with sales falling 11 percent to $212.4m.
In a written statement, KordaMentha said it had been appointed as receiver for Pumpkin Patch and its subsidiaries.
KordaMentha partner Brendon Gibson said all 160 Pumpkin Patch and Charlie & Me stores in New Zealand and Australia were still open, but some were likely to close within a few weeks.
Read the full article online > Radio New Zealand - radionz.co.nz