- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Pumpkin Patch goes into receivership
Troubled children's clothing retailer Pumpkin Patch has gone into receivership.
The company said it had tried to turn the business around over the past four years, but it had not been able to trade its way out of a mountain of debt of about $48.5 million, at the end of July.
It reported a $20.2m net loss in the year to 31 July, with sales falling 11 percent to $212.4m.
In a written statement, KordaMentha said it had been appointed as receiver for Pumpkin Patch and its subsidiaries.
KordaMentha partner Brendon Gibson said all 160 Pumpkin Patch and Charlie & Me stores in New Zealand and Australia were still open, but some were likely to close within a few weeks.
Read the full article online > Radio New Zealand - radionz.co.nz