- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Pumpkin Patch receivers seeking buyers
The receivers for struggling children's clothing chain Pumpkin Patch are continuing to look for a buyer for the business after announcing a bunch of store shutdowns and job cuts last week.
KordaMentha, the receiver for the ailing retailer, had said late last month it had received interest in the business from a few parties.
Joseph Hayes, of administrators McGrathNicol, told a creditors' meeting on Monday that the potential sale process was continuing.
"The receivers are seeking expressions of interest to have the business sold in the coming days. We have no details on that but I know they are doing everything to get good value," Mr. Hayes said.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz