- T2G BIOTECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-428
- GET DESIGN AND SALES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1052
- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
Pumpkin Patch receivers seeking buyers
The receivers for struggling children's clothing chain Pumpkin Patch are continuing to look for a buyer for the business after announcing a bunch of store shutdowns and job cuts last week.
KordaMentha, the receiver for the ailing retailer, had said late last month it had received interest in the business from a few parties.
Joseph Hayes, of administrators McGrathNicol, told a creditors' meeting on Monday that the potential sale process was continuing.
"The receivers are seeking expressions of interest to have the business sold in the coming days. We have no details on that but I know they are doing everything to get good value," Mr. Hayes said.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz