- REVOLUTION 4 HAIR LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-069
- EUPHORIA FOR HAIR LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-001
- C J PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-40
- PRECISION PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-53
- EW. MOBILE MOWER REPAIRS LIMITED | CIV-2017-404-005
- SAUMALEOSO ENTERPRISE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-42
- POL NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-41
- SAHAND 2011 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-79
- TYMWISE MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-13
- PACIFIC HOLIDAYS (NZ) TOURS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-94
Pumpkin Patch receivers seeking buyers
The receivers for struggling children's clothing chain Pumpkin Patch are continuing to look for a buyer for the business after announcing a bunch of store shutdowns and job cuts last week.
KordaMentha, the receiver for the ailing retailer, had said late last month it had received interest in the business from a few parties.
Joseph Hayes, of administrators McGrathNicol, told a creditors' meeting on Monday that the potential sale process was continuing.
"The receivers are seeking expressions of interest to have the business sold in the coming days. We have no details on that but I know they are doing everything to get good value," Mr. Hayes said.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz