- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Pumpkin Patch to be wound up after no buyer found
Pumpkin Patch will close after receivers failed to find a buyer for the children's clothing chain.
All stores will remain open until at least the end of December, but an immediate head office restructure would mean 63 jobs lost this week, receiver Brendon Gibson from KordaMentha said.
The company had about 1300 staff and 130 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
From this weekend, all stock will go on sale. Vouchers will be honoured, but only while the current stock is being sold, he said.
Our focus since Pumpkin Patch entered receivership in October was to sell the business as a going concern.
Read the full article by Tao Lin > Business Day - stuff.co.nz