- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Pumpkin Patch to be wound up after no buyer found
Pumpkin Patch will close after receivers failed to find a buyer for the children's clothing chain.
All stores will remain open until at least the end of December, but an immediate head office restructure would mean 63 jobs lost this week, receiver Brendon Gibson from KordaMentha said.
The company had about 1300 staff and 130 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
From this weekend, all stock will go on sale. Vouchers will be honoured, but only while the current stock is being sold, he said.
Our focus since Pumpkin Patch entered receivership in October was to sell the business as a going concern.
Read the full article by Tao Lin > Business Day - stuff.co.nz