- NATURTEK LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-008
- DESIGNHQ LIMITED | CIV 2016-406-43
- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-1238
- DEAKIN MOTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-010
- 3224647 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-020
- NETWORK PAINTERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1217
- DOPPLER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-34
- AF MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3188
- AWARD PLUMBING AND GAS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3208
- LOVE TO DANCE LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3171
Pumpkin Patch to be wound up after no buyer found
Pumpkin Patch will close after receivers failed to find a buyer for the children's clothing chain.
All stores will remain open until at least the end of December, but an immediate head office restructure would mean 63 jobs lost this week, receiver Brendon Gibson from KordaMentha said.
The company had about 1300 staff and 130 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
From this weekend, all stock will go on sale. Vouchers will be honoured, but only while the current stock is being sold, he said.
Our focus since Pumpkin Patch entered receivership in October was to sell the business as a going concern.
Read the full article by Tao Lin > Business Day - stuff.co.nz