- T L P LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2925
- SDB BUILDERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3016
- SMART COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2893
- FOUNDATION FARMS LIMITED | CIV 2016-488-145
- BAY BRICK & BLOCKLAYING LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-186
- JALON HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3141
- LEVIN BOBCATS LIMITED | CIV 2016-454-100
- ATTRACTUM LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-146
- DU PLESSIS TILING LIMITED | CIV 2016-419-393
- WOOD SCENE LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-164
Pumpkin Patch workers lose health insurance
Everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong for Pumpkin Patch employees, their union has claimed.
When the struggling children's clothing retailer announced last month it was going into receivership, employees were told they might not get any redundancy payout should the chain shut down.
On Tuesday, receivers KordaMentha announced no buyer had been found, so the chain's 43 New Zealand stores will soon close.
It's now been claimed the company failed to pay for employees' health insurance, as they were required to in a collective agreement signed only a few months before the company went into receivership.
Read the full article > Newshub - newshub.co.nz