- ELEMENTARY SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-212
- GILCHRIST EARTHMOVING LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-196
- ALALA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-511
- CONCRETE CUTTING SOLUTIONS NEW ZEALAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-193
- KUMAR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-446
- MEDIASPLASH LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-470
- TRAVERSE ADVERTISING LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-184
- VYNCENT NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-21
- STRATEGIC NETWORKS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-501
- AUCKLAND RENOVATION & RECLADS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-445
Pumpkin Patch workers lose health insurance
Everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong for Pumpkin Patch employees, their union has claimed.
When the struggling children's clothing retailer announced last month it was going into receivership, employees were told they might not get any redundancy payout should the chain shut down.
On Tuesday, receivers KordaMentha announced no buyer had been found, so the chain's 43 New Zealand stores will soon close.
It's now been claimed the company failed to pay for employees' health insurance, as they were required to in a collective agreement signed only a few months before the company went into receivership.
Read the full article > Newshub - newshub.co.nz