- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Serial fraudster sentenced after defrauding Olympian and friends of $1.4m
A serial fraudster who conned an Olympic athlete, friends and girlfriends of more than $1 million to fund his lavish lifestyle has been sentenced to six years behind bars.
Stephan Grant Goodburn, 55, pleaded guilty to six charges of deception which saw him falsely obtain $1.4 million from five victims.
He was sentenced in the High Court at Auckland on Friday after 10 years of keeping up a web of lies and deceit.
The offending took place between 2005 and 2015 and had sucked in a number of his friends, as well as women he had formed close relationships with.
The court heard Goodburn claimed he wanted to keep up the lifestyle of his wife and child.
Read the full article > by Brooke Bath - stuff.co.nz