- STRATEGIC NETWORKS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-501
- AUCKLAND RENOVATION & RECLADS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-445
- STRIKEFORCE GYM LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-462
- KERIKERI INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-32
- ADAMS MECHANICAL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-128
- GR & JM MILKING LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-19
- BALMORAL STAGE 4 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-53
- FERGUSON HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-6
- HIMALAYAN CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-24
- METFIX LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-433
Shirtmaker Nicholas Jermyn placed into liquidation
Nicholas Jermyn, a high street retailer of business clothing, has been placed into liquidation.
Founder Nick Harris announced the move in an email to customers.
"We are a small family-run business that for the past 10-years has been proud to be of service to you," Harris wrote.
"We fought tenaciously to keep operating, not least because of our loyal customers. Ultimately, however, we couldn't make it through."
In June the company was placed into receivership, closing stores in Wellington and Auckland.
At the time it blamed competition from offshore.
Read the full article by Hamish Rutherford > Business Day - stuff.co.nz