- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Shirtmaker Nicholas Jermyn placed into liquidation
Nicholas Jermyn, a high street retailer of business clothing, has been placed into liquidation.
Founder Nick Harris announced the move in an email to customers.
"We are a small family-run business that for the past 10-years has been proud to be of service to you," Harris wrote.
"We fought tenaciously to keep operating, not least because of our loyal customers. Ultimately, however, we couldn't make it through."
In June the company was placed into receivership, closing stores in Wellington and Auckland.
At the time it blamed competition from offshore.
Read the full article by Hamish Rutherford > Business Day - stuff.co.nz