- GOSCUT CONCRETE CUTTER LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-163
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-209
- BJ FISHING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-835
- TLW TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-26
- WELLSPRING FOUNDATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-27
- LIU HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-807
- AKOTEU FALEMASIVA INCORPORATED | CIV 2017-404-469
- DECKMASTER NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-667
- ON TIME TRANSPORT LIMITED | CIV 2016-485-763
- AUTOTREND NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-668
Shirtmaker Nicholas Jermyn placed into liquidation
Nicholas Jermyn, a high street retailer of business clothing, has been placed into liquidation.
Founder Nick Harris announced the move in an email to customers.
"We are a small family-run business that for the past 10-years has been proud to be of service to you," Harris wrote.
"We fought tenaciously to keep operating, not least because of our loyal customers. Ultimately, however, we couldn't make it through."
In June the company was placed into receivership, closing stores in Wellington and Auckland.
At the time it blamed competition from offshore.
Read the full article by Hamish Rutherford > Business Day - stuff.co.nz