- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
Shirtmaker Nicholas Jermyn placed into liquidation
Nicholas Jermyn, a high street retailer of business clothing, has been placed into liquidation.
Founder Nick Harris announced the move in an email to customers.
"We are a small family-run business that for the past 10-years has been proud to be of service to you," Harris wrote.
"We fought tenaciously to keep operating, not least because of our loyal customers. Ultimately, however, we couldn't make it through."
In June the company was placed into receivership, closing stores in Wellington and Auckland.
At the time it blamed competition from offshore.
Read the full article by Hamish Rutherford > Business Day - stuff.co.nz