- NATURTEK LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-008
- DESIGNHQ LIMITED | CIV 2016-406-43
- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-1238
- DEAKIN MOTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-010
- 3224647 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-020
- NETWORK PAINTERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1217
- DOPPLER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-34
- AF MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3188
- AWARD PLUMBING AND GAS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3208
- LOVE TO DANCE LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3171
Shirtmaker Nicholas Jermyn placed into liquidation
Nicholas Jermyn, a high street retailer of business clothing, has been placed into liquidation.
Founder Nick Harris announced the move in an email to customers.
"We are a small family-run business that for the past 10-years has been proud to be of service to you," Harris wrote.
"We fought tenaciously to keep operating, not least because of our loyal customers. Ultimately, however, we couldn't make it through."
In June the company was placed into receivership, closing stores in Wellington and Auckland.
At the time it blamed competition from offshore.
Read the full article by Hamish Rutherford > Business Day - stuff.co.nz