- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Staff knew A&G Price closure was coming
Many staff at A&G Price Limited knew the company was in trouble and several had already started to look for work, one employee says.
About 100 workers, ranging from foundry tradesmen, machinists, fitters, welders and engineers, were told at a meeting on Wednesday afternoon their jobs at the Thames engineering company were gone and the business was going into liquidation.
On Thursday morning the roads around the buildings, A&G Price is built on a three corners of land at the intersection of Beach Rd, Burke St and Brown St, which were usually lined with workers' vehicles, were clear.
The huge workshop, usually bustling and busy, was silent.
Read the full article by Teresa Ramsey > Business Day - stuff.oc.nz