- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Staff knew A&G Price closure was coming
Many staff at A&G Price Limited knew the company was in trouble and several had already started to look for work, one employee says.
About 100 workers, ranging from foundry tradesmen, machinists, fitters, welders and engineers, were told at a meeting on Wednesday afternoon their jobs at the Thames engineering company were gone and the business was going into liquidation.
On Thursday morning the roads around the buildings, A&G Price is built on a three corners of land at the intersection of Beach Rd, Burke St and Brown St, which were usually lined with workers' vehicles, were clear.
The huge workshop, usually bustling and busy, was silent.
Read the full article by Teresa Ramsey > Business Day - stuff.oc.nz