- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Staff knew A&G Price closure was coming
Many staff at A&G Price Limited knew the company was in trouble and several had already started to look for work, one employee says.
About 100 workers, ranging from foundry tradesmen, machinists, fitters, welders and engineers, were told at a meeting on Wednesday afternoon their jobs at the Thames engineering company were gone and the business was going into liquidation.
On Thursday morning the roads around the buildings, A&G Price is built on a three corners of land at the intersection of Beach Rd, Burke St and Brown St, which were usually lined with workers' vehicles, were clear.
The huge workshop, usually bustling and busy, was silent.
Read the full article by Teresa Ramsey > Business Day - stuff.oc.nz