- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
Stonewood Ashburton franchise owes more than $700,000
Stonewood Homes Ashburton, which went bust following a spat with the Christchurch master franchise, owes creditors more than $700,000.
A first receiver's report shows more than 70 creditors based in Christchurch and Ashburton are out of pocket after the company entered receivership in October 2016.
Receiver Robin Gardenbroek released his first report into the company's affairs just after Christmas.
It showed the company blamed difficult trading, due to the demise of the Christchurch franchise and the head office of Stonewood Homes, as one reason for its downfall.
The Ashburton franchise managed projects using contract builders, suppliers and sub-contractors to build residential homes.
Read the full article by Nick Truebridge > Business Day - stuff.co.nz