- T L P LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2925
- SDB BUILDERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3016
- SMART COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2893
- FOUNDATION FARMS LIMITED | CIV 2016-488-145
- BAY BRICK & BLOCKLAYING LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-186
- JALON HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3141
- LEVIN BOBCATS LIMITED | CIV 2016-454-100
- ATTRACTUM LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-146
- DU PLESSIS TILING LIMITED | CIV 2016-419-393
- WOOD SCENE LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-164
Strongline Buildings liquidated owing $3.4m
Shareholder infighting saw Tauranga company STRONGLINE BUILDINGS LIMITED placed in liquidation last month, owing almost $3.4 million to more than 100 creditors.
At the time the company was contracted to build a potato and onion shed for Waharoa's Balle Brothers Fresh Produce Ltd.
The liquidator's first report says "a breakdown in relations between the shareholders" saw one of the shareholders head to the High Court requesting liquidation. At that point the company's overdraft facility was frozen, making trading impossible, and the remaining shareholder agreed to the liquidation.
The shareholders of the company are listed as MW & DJ Keaney Family Trust and Tillmark Family Trust.
Read the full article by Narelle Henson > Business Day - stuff.co.nz