- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Strongline Buildings liquidated owing $3.4m
Shareholder infighting saw Tauranga company STRONGLINE BUILDINGS LIMITED placed in liquidation last month, owing almost $3.4 million to more than 100 creditors.
At the time the company was contracted to build a potato and onion shed for Waharoa's Balle Brothers Fresh Produce Ltd.
The liquidator's first report says "a breakdown in relations between the shareholders" saw one of the shareholders head to the High Court requesting liquidation. At that point the company's overdraft facility was frozen, making trading impossible, and the remaining shareholder agreed to the liquidation.
The shareholders of the company are listed as MW & DJ Keaney Family Trust and Tillmark Family Trust.
Read the full article by Narelle Henson > Business Day - stuff.co.nz