- REVOLUTION 4 HAIR LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-069
- EUPHORIA FOR HAIR LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-001
- C J PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-40
- PRECISION PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-53
- EW. MOBILE MOWER REPAIRS LIMITED | CIV-2017-404-005
- SAUMALEOSO ENTERPRISE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-42
- POL NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-41
- SAHAND 2011 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-79
- TYMWISE MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-13
- PACIFIC HOLIDAYS (NZ) TOURS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-94
Strongline Buildings liquidated owing $3.4m
Shareholder infighting saw Tauranga company STRONGLINE BUILDINGS LIMITED placed in liquidation last month, owing almost $3.4 million to more than 100 creditors.
At the time the company was contracted to build a potato and onion shed for Waharoa's Balle Brothers Fresh Produce Ltd.
The liquidator's first report says "a breakdown in relations between the shareholders" saw one of the shareholders head to the High Court requesting liquidation. At that point the company's overdraft facility was frozen, making trading impossible, and the remaining shareholder agreed to the liquidation.
The shareholders of the company are listed as MW & DJ Keaney Family Trust and Tillmark Family Trust.
Read the full article by Narelle Henson > Business Day - stuff.co.nz