- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Taranaki craft beer institution, Mike’s Brewery, fights back from liquidation
Taranaki's craft beer pioneers have avoided having to shut their doors after going into liquidation earlier this year.
In June, White Cliffs Organic Brewery Ltd, which operates Mike's Organic Brewery just north of Urenui, went into voluntary liquidation - however, thanks to some out-of-the-box accounting owner Ron Trigg fought back from the brink and this week took the reins back.
They weren't entirely in the clear yet, Trigg said, they still needed to get back their control customs licence - which allowed them to brew on site, but he remained an eternal optimist.
"The big unknown is we've got to prove to New Zealand Customs the operation's being run differently to as it was in the past."
Read the full article by Hannah Lee > Business Day - stuff.co.nz