- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Topshop tipped into receivership
Topshop New Zealand has been tipped into receivership in the face of mounting competition.
Top Retail Ltd, the company that operates the license for the British brand in New Zealand, said its Auckland and Wellington stores had been placed in receivership but would operate as usual until a decision was made on the future ownership of the company.
The directors said they were committed to working closely with staff through the transition stage.
"We have put our hearts and souls into this business, we have the best staff, great store locations, and the directors have left no stone unturned in trying to find a solution," they said.
Read the full article by Holly Ryan > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz