- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Topshop tipped into receivership
Topshop New Zealand has been tipped into receivership in the face of mounting competition.
Top Retail Ltd, the company that operates the license for the British brand in New Zealand, said its Auckland and Wellington stores had been placed in receivership but would operate as usual until a decision was made on the future ownership of the company.
The directors said they were committed to working closely with staff through the transition stage.
"We have put our hearts and souls into this business, we have the best staff, great store locations, and the directors have left no stone unturned in trying to find a solution," they said.
Read the full article by Holly Ryan > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz