- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Troubled Shanton fashion chain shuts its doors
The Tauranga branch of Shanton and four other stores closed last month and the remaining stores will shut their doors this weekend, the company's receiver said.
The troubled women's fashion retailer went into receivership on December 7. At that time 65 staff were working at the company's 13 stores.
The women's fashion retailer is owned by Revolucija Limited which is run by Aucklander Juliana Yelavich who relaunched the stores in September 2015 after buying the brand.
The chain's former owners went into liquidation in June 2015 owing $7.7m to creditors.
Receiver Andrew Grenfell said the Tauranga store and four other stores closed on December 28, and the remaining eight stores would close this weekend.
Read the full article by Sandra Conchie > Bay of Plenty Times - nzherald.co.nz