- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
Troubled Shanton fashion chain shuts its doors
The Tauranga branch of Shanton and four other stores closed last month and the remaining stores will shut their doors this weekend, the company's receiver said.
The troubled women's fashion retailer went into receivership on December 7. At that time 65 staff were working at the company's 13 stores.
The women's fashion retailer is owned by Revolucija Limited which is run by Aucklander Juliana Yelavich who relaunched the stores in September 2015 after buying the brand.
The chain's former owners went into liquidation in June 2015 owing $7.7m to creditors.
Receiver Andrew Grenfell said the Tauranga store and four other stores closed on December 28, and the remaining eight stores would close this weekend.
Read the full article by Sandra Conchie > Bay of Plenty Times - nzherald.co.nz