- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Troubled Shanton fashion chain shuts its doors
The Tauranga branch of Shanton and four other stores closed last month and the remaining stores will shut their doors this weekend, the company's receiver said.
The troubled women's fashion retailer went into receivership on December 7. At that time 65 staff were working at the company's 13 stores.
The women's fashion retailer is owned by Revolucija Limited which is run by Aucklander Juliana Yelavich who relaunched the stores in September 2015 after buying the brand.
The chain's former owners went into liquidation in June 2015 owing $7.7m to creditors.
Receiver Andrew Grenfell said the Tauranga store and four other stores closed on December 28, and the remaining eight stores would close this weekend.
Read the full article by Sandra Conchie > Bay of Plenty Times - nzherald.co.nz