- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
Schnapps founder and ex-Victoria University lecturer Ulf Fuhrer fighting bankruptcy bid
A former Victoria University lecturer — who founded an award-winning schnapps company — could be made bankrupt after racking up debts of more than $27,000.
Aotearoa Distillers founder Ulf Michael Fuhrer, who is now a commercial real estate agent with international firm JLL, is being chased by ASB Bank for the money he owes.
In the High Court at Wellington on Tuesday, Fuhrer's lawyer, John Langford, asked the judge for a two-month adjournment to allow some commercial property deals to be settled and payment to be made.
"Some funds are already available. He works in commercial real estate, so the prospects are good. He does have some substantial commissions coming, but if they fall through then that's the end of it."
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Business Day - stuff.co.nz