- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Welfare cheat investigator sentenced to more than two years’ jail
A welfare cheat investigator has been sentenced to two years and nine months in prison, after creating fake beneficiary identities to steal nearly $360,000.
Nabjeet Singh, 48, was sentenced today in the Wellington District Court on 51 charges related to the offending, including 41 of using a document to obtain pecuniary advantage.
Singh created four fake beneficiary identities in order to receive their benefit payments over 12 years.
He also collected Working for Families tax credits that he was not entitled to, receiving a double payment for his partner's child, and creating the identity of a fictitious child.
Read the full article by Frances Cook > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz