- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Well-respected Palmerston North restaurant Bethany’s faces financial woe
A well-respected restaurant is up for sale as financial woes push the business into liquidation.
Bethany's, on The Square in Palmerston North, had been run by its owners Reuben and Lynne Leung Wai for eight years before it ran into trouble.
Reuben Leung Wai said the couple were gutted to have to put the restaurant into voluntary liquidation on Tuesday.
Bethany's, attached to the city council building, was named after their eldest daughter, who died after an eight-month battle with bone cancer in 2005, two days after her 12th birthday.
During the first five years of trading, a dollar from every child's meal sold at the restaurant went to the Child Cancer Foundation.
Read the full article by Paul Mitchell > Business Day - stuff.co.nz