- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Well-respected Palmerston North restaurant Bethany’s faces financial woe
A well-respected restaurant is up for sale as financial woes push the business into liquidation.
Bethany's, on The Square in Palmerston North, had been run by its owners Reuben and Lynne Leung Wai for eight years before it ran into trouble.
Reuben Leung Wai said the couple were gutted to have to put the restaurant into voluntary liquidation on Tuesday.
Bethany's, attached to the city council building, was named after their eldest daughter, who died after an eight-month battle with bone cancer in 2005, two days after her 12th birthday.
During the first five years of trading, a dollar from every child's meal sold at the restaurant went to the Child Cancer Foundation.
Read the full article by Paul Mitchell > Business Day - stuff.co.nz