- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
- MOUNTAIN VALLEY TRADING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-915
- FBG DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-510
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-868
Well-respected Palmerston North restaurant Bethany’s faces financial woe
A well-respected restaurant is up for sale as financial woes push the business into liquidation.
Bethany's, on The Square in Palmerston North, had been run by its owners Reuben and Lynne Leung Wai for eight years before it ran into trouble.
Reuben Leung Wai said the couple were gutted to have to put the restaurant into voluntary liquidation on Tuesday.
Bethany's, attached to the city council building, was named after their eldest daughter, who died after an eight-month battle with bone cancer in 2005, two days after her 12th birthday.
During the first five years of trading, a dollar from every child's meal sold at the restaurant went to the Child Cancer Foundation.
Read the full article by Paul Mitchell > Business Day - stuff.co.nz