- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Well-respected Palmerston North restaurant Bethany’s faces financial woe
A well-respected restaurant is up for sale as financial woes push the business into liquidation.
Bethany's, on The Square in Palmerston North, had been run by its owners Reuben and Lynne Leung Wai for eight years before it ran into trouble.
Reuben Leung Wai said the couple were gutted to have to put the restaurant into voluntary liquidation on Tuesday.
Bethany's, attached to the city council building, was named after their eldest daughter, who died after an eight-month battle with bone cancer in 2005, two days after her 12th birthday.
During the first five years of trading, a dollar from every child's meal sold at the restaurant went to the Child Cancer Foundation.
Read the full article by Paul Mitchell > Business Day - stuff.co.nz