- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Wellington gym business liquidated
Wellington's two Sports-Wide gyms will remain open despite the company that runs them being put into liquidation.
The company owed Inland Revenue $1.03 million - plus another $278,184 for rent arrears - associate Judge David Gendall said in the High Court at Wellington today.
Sports-Wide liquidator John Fisk, of PricewaterhouseCoopers, said a decision was made with the company's directors to keep both The Terrace and Willis Street gyms' doors open while trying to find a buyer. It was a matter of making sure a decision was made to give the best return for creditors, he said.
Read the full article on line >>> stuff.co.nz