- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Wellington gym business liquidated
Wellington's two Sports-Wide gyms will remain open despite the company that runs them being put into liquidation.
The company owed Inland Revenue $1.03 million - plus another $278,184 for rent arrears - associate Judge David Gendall said in the High Court at Wellington today.
Sports-Wide liquidator John Fisk, of PricewaterhouseCoopers, said a decision was made with the company's directors to keep both The Terrace and Willis Street gyms' doors open while trying to find a buyer. It was a matter of making sure a decision was made to give the best return for creditors, he said.
Read the full article on line >>> stuff.co.nz