- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
Wellington gym business liquidated
Wellington's two Sports-Wide gyms will remain open despite the company that runs them being put into liquidation.
The company owed Inland Revenue $1.03 million - plus another $278,184 for rent arrears - associate Judge David Gendall said in the High Court at Wellington today.
Sports-Wide liquidator John Fisk, of PricewaterhouseCoopers, said a decision was made with the company's directors to keep both The Terrace and Willis Street gyms' doors open while trying to find a buyer. It was a matter of making sure a decision was made to give the best return for creditors, he said.
Read the full article on line >>> stuff.co.nz