- MARBLE POINT WINERY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-91
- RELOCATABLE HOUSES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-42
- FOOD 4 LESS (NEW LYNN) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-268
- FOOD 4 LESS (HAMILTON) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-267
- FOOD 4 LESS (OTAHUHU) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-269
- WAKA MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-270
- MIDDYMUM LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-90
- COMPETITIVE EDGE NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-11
- PETERS HOLDINGS TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-40
- DEBTOR MANAGEMENT GROUP NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-10
Wellington gym business liquidated
Wellington's two Sports-Wide gyms will remain open despite the company that runs them being put into liquidation.
The company owed Inland Revenue $1.03 million - plus another $278,184 for rent arrears - associate Judge David Gendall said in the High Court at Wellington today.
Sports-Wide liquidator John Fisk, of PricewaterhouseCoopers, said a decision was made with the company's directors to keep both The Terrace and Willis Street gyms' doors open while trying to find a buyer. It was a matter of making sure a decision was made to give the best return for creditors, he said.
Read the full article on line >>> stuff.co.nz