- DTV LIMITED | CIV 2016-412-132
- G.L. FREEMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1147
- NIHAL HOMES (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2844
- ARCANDUS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1149
- DKL CONSULTING LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1138
- HAUFOLAU CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-063
- HMR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1156
- SINGH BROTHERS (2010) LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1155
- PARTIKI FISHERIES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2927
- THE HIDDEN VALLEY LIMITED | CIV 2016-441-129
Wellington Tenths Trust investigates jailed former chairman over other dealings
The Wellington Tenths Trust has appointed experts to conduct an investigation into the business dealings of former chairman Sir Ngatata Love, who has been jailed for fraud.
An emeritus professor at Victoria University of Wellington and former chief executive of Te Puni Kokiri, Sir Ngatata Love was sentenced to two-and-a-half years jail in October, after being found guilty of obtaining property by deception.
The conviction - a fraud against the Tenths Trust - followed a three week trial in the High Court in Wellington.
Morrie Love, the current chairman of the Tenths Trust - and a first cousin of Sir Ngatata - said a panel had been appointed to ...
Read the full article by Hamish Rutherford > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz