- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2735
- ONLINE LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2749
- CONSOLIDATED VINTNERS AND DISTILLERS (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2747
- YORK TRUSTEES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2801
- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
Wellington Tenths Trust investigates jailed former chairman over other dealings
The Wellington Tenths Trust has appointed experts to conduct an investigation into the business dealings of former chairman Sir Ngatata Love, who has been jailed for fraud.
An emeritus professor at Victoria University of Wellington and former chief executive of Te Puni Kokiri, Sir Ngatata Love was sentenced to two-and-a-half years jail in October, after being found guilty of obtaining property by deception.
The conviction - a fraud against the Tenths Trust - followed a three week trial in the High Court in Wellington.
Morrie Love, the current chairman of the Tenths Trust - and a first cousin of Sir Ngatata - said a panel had been appointed to ...
Read the full article by Hamish Rutherford > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz