- MARBLE POINT WINERY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-91
- RELOCATABLE HOUSES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-42
- FOOD 4 LESS (NEW LYNN) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-268
- FOOD 4 LESS (HAMILTON) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-267
- FOOD 4 LESS (OTAHUHU) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-269
- WAKA MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-270
- MIDDYMUM LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-90
- COMPETITIVE EDGE NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-11
- PETERS HOLDINGS TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-40
- DEBTOR MANAGEMENT GROUP NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-10
Wellington Tenths Trust investigates jailed former chairman over other dealings
The Wellington Tenths Trust has appointed experts to conduct an investigation into the business dealings of former chairman Sir Ngatata Love, who has been jailed for fraud.
An emeritus professor at Victoria University of Wellington and former chief executive of Te Puni Kokiri, Sir Ngatata Love was sentenced to two-and-a-half years jail in October, after being found guilty of obtaining property by deception.
The conviction - a fraud against the Tenths Trust - followed a three week trial in the High Court in Wellington.
Morrie Love, the current chairman of the Tenths Trust - and a first cousin of Sir Ngatata - said a panel had been appointed to ...
Read the full article by Hamish Rutherford > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz