- NATURTEK LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-008
- DESIGNHQ LIMITED | CIV 2016-406-43
- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-1238
- DEAKIN MOTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-010
- 3224647 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-020
- NETWORK PAINTERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1217
- DOPPLER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-34
- AF MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3188
- AWARD PLUMBING AND GAS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3208
- LOVE TO DANCE LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3171
Wellington Tenths Trust investigates jailed former chairman over other dealings
The Wellington Tenths Trust has appointed experts to conduct an investigation into the business dealings of former chairman Sir Ngatata Love, who has been jailed for fraud.
An emeritus professor at Victoria University of Wellington and former chief executive of Te Puni Kokiri, Sir Ngatata Love was sentenced to two-and-a-half years jail in October, after being found guilty of obtaining property by deception.
The conviction - a fraud against the Tenths Trust - followed a three week trial in the High Court in Wellington.
Morrie Love, the current chairman of the Tenths Trust - and a first cousin of Sir Ngatata - said a panel had been appointed to ...
Read the full article by Hamish Rutherford > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz