- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
- MOUNTAIN VALLEY TRADING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-915
- FBG DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-510
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-868
Wine company’s demise blamed on change in Chinese importing policy
A wine-making descendant of one of Hawke's Bay's wine pioneers has been made bankrupt and will soon have his liquidated company removed from the Companies Register.
Robbie Bird, 63, a founder of Wishart Estate Winery and the grandson of Robert Bird, who founded Glenvale winery (now Esk Valley) in the 1930s, left unpaid debts of $132,000 with the demise of his company Robbie Bird Wines Ltd.
The company was put into liquidation by High Court order in 2015 following an application from Petane Properties Ltd, which owns the Wishart winery and vineyards at Bay View, just north of Napier.
Petane submitted a claim for $126,372 which was later settled by a guarantor.
Read the full article by Marty Sharpe > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz