- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Wine company’s demise blamed on change in Chinese importing policy
A wine-making descendant of one of Hawke's Bay's wine pioneers has been made bankrupt and will soon have his liquidated company removed from the Companies Register.
Robbie Bird, 63, a founder of Wishart Estate Winery and the grandson of Robert Bird, who founded Glenvale winery (now Esk Valley) in the 1930s, left unpaid debts of $132,000 with the demise of his company Robbie Bird Wines Ltd.
The company was put into liquidation by High Court order in 2015 following an application from Petane Properties Ltd, which owns the Wishart winery and vineyards at Bay View, just north of Napier.
Petane submitted a claim for $126,372 which was later settled by a guarantor.
Read the full article by Marty Sharpe > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz