- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Wynyard Group placed into liquidation
Creditors have placed failed crime-fighting software company Wynyard Group into liquidation, the company announced today.
KordaMentha partners Grant Graham and Neale Jackson, who were running the voluntary administration, of Wynyard have been appointed liquidators of the company and subsidiary Wynyard (NZ) Limited. The liquidators will provide further reports to creditors as required under the Companies Act and noted the act prohibits any transfer of shares in Wynyard without the approval of the court.
Christchurch-based Wynyard went into voluntary administration in October last year after failing to secure emergency funds to keep it going from UK lender Skipton Building Society.
Read the full article by Rebecca Howard > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz