- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Wynyard NZ liquidator still mulling $171M claim from parent
The liquidators of Wynyard (NZ), the local unit of the failed crime investigation software developer, are still considering a $171 million creditor claim from the parent company while pursuing $5.9m from two other subsidiaries of the group.
Neale Jackson and Grant Graham of KordaMentha are liquidators for both the parent Wynyard Group and Wynyard (NZ). Their latest six-month reports show the parent company's unsecured claim against the subsidiary is yet to be admitted by the New Zealand unit.
The report for Wynyard (NZ) shows a total of $180m of creditor claims including the one from the parent.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz