- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2735
- ONLINE LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2749
- CONSOLIDATED VINTNERS AND DISTILLERS (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2747
- YORK TRUSTEES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2801
- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
Wynyard NZ liquidator still mulling $171M claim from parent
The liquidators of Wynyard (NZ), the local unit of the failed crime investigation software developer, are still considering a $171 million creditor claim from the parent company while pursuing $5.9m from two other subsidiaries of the group.
Neale Jackson and Grant Graham of KordaMentha are liquidators for both the parent Wynyard Group and Wynyard (NZ). Their latest six-month reports show the parent company's unsecured claim against the subsidiary is yet to be admitted by the New Zealand unit.
The report for Wynyard (NZ) shows a total of $180m of creditor claims including the one from the parent.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz