- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Wynyard NZ liquidator still mulling $171M claim from parent
The liquidators of Wynyard (NZ), the local unit of the failed crime investigation software developer, are still considering a $171 million creditor claim from the parent company while pursuing $5.9m from two other subsidiaries of the group.
Neale Jackson and Grant Graham of KordaMentha are liquidators for both the parent Wynyard Group and Wynyard (NZ). Their latest six-month reports show the parent company's unsecured claim against the subsidiary is yet to be admitted by the New Zealand unit.
The report for Wynyard (NZ) shows a total of $180m of creditor claims including the one from the parent.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz