- GOOD OPPORTUNITY DEVELOPMENT LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1855
- NZ SOURCED LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-804
- ADVANCED MEDIA SYSTEMS LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-840
- SOUTHLINK LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-57
- COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES NELSON LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-34
- ESKO GROUP LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-98
- WOODLANZ PACIFIC LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-110
- IBAC LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2335
- PMMG LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2323
- JJ CONSTRUCTION (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2357
Youthquest Kapiti into voluntary liquidation
An important organisation, Youthquest Kapiti, which helps at-risk boys, has gone into voluntary liquidation.
Youthquest Kapiti mentoring manager Darcy Hata said the not-for-profit community based charitable organisation went into liquidation yesterday.
He said the main reason was due to funding levels including a governmental fund which had been cut back halfway through the year which put them under pressure.
"We've plodded along and had a few funding applications put in which has got us to this point but no further."
Youthquest Kapiti has been operating for 11 years and has helped about 230 young boys.
"We've just graduated our 30th course too."
Read the full article by David Haxton > Kapiti News - nzherald.co.nz