- PETRA KEBAB LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-346
- SPACE TILING LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-972
- PAMIRGA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2866
- MCDOUALL STUART GROUP LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-1040
- ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2808
- AJ BUILDING & CLADDING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2797
- MAGNUS LABOUR FORCE LIMITED | CIV-2017-404-2796
- KRIS LABOUR SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2798
- D RIVERS DRAINAGE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2787
- STRING’S ATTACHED LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2042
Youthquest Kapiti into voluntary liquidation
An important organisation, Youthquest Kapiti, which helps at-risk boys, has gone into voluntary liquidation.
Youthquest Kapiti mentoring manager Darcy Hata said the not-for-profit community based charitable organisation went into liquidation yesterday.
He said the main reason was due to funding levels including a governmental fund which had been cut back halfway through the year which put them under pressure.
"We've plodded along and had a few funding applications put in which has got us to this point but no further."
Youthquest Kapiti has been operating for 11 years and has helped about 230 young boys.
"We've just graduated our 30th course too."
Read the full article by David Haxton > Kapiti News - nzherald.co.nz