- GOOD OPPORTUNITY DEVELOPMENT LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1855
- NZ SOURCED LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-804
- ADVANCED MEDIA SYSTEMS LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-840
- SOUTHLINK LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-57
- COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES NELSON LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-34
- ESKO GROUP LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-98
- WOODLANZ PACIFIC LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-110
- IBAC LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2335
- PMMG LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2323
- JJ CONSTRUCTION (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2357
Marsden City development in Northland sold to Kiwi buyer
The Marsden City development has been sold to a New Zealand buyer.
And with Winston Peters in the thick of government after promising to bring new port work to Whangarei, the acquisition could be perfect timing for the new owner.
The 83ha Marsden City development, just off State Highway 1 was put up for sale in 2015 after companies behind the scheme - North Holdings Development, NH Infrastructure and North Holdings Investment - were put into receivership.
The development's roading and stormwater system was paid for by the developer and placed in council ownership after being signed off by engineers.
An extract from an article published online: Northern Advocate - nzherald.co.nz