- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Nosh and Mt Eden Food Co in receivership
The high-end grocery chain Nosh, and its sister company Mt Eden Food Company, have been placed into receivership.
Damien Grant from Waterstone Insolvency was appointed the receiver by the company's sole director Andrew Guy Phillips.
Nosh Group is owned by Auckland businessman John Denize, but Mr Phillips had invested $1 million into the venture, when it was bought from Veritas Group in February.
Five stores, including three in Auckland and one in Tauranga, are currently closed, but it's understood talks have been held over the weekend with potential buyers.
A sixth store in Kerikeri is independently owned and not affected by the receivership.
Read the full article > Radio New Zealand - radionz.co.nz