- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Receivers call for offers: Who wants collapsed Kiwi brand Andrea Moore?
Failed Kiwi designer brand Andrea Moore is for sale "to anyone who wants to put an offer in", receivers say.
The company went into liquidation and receivership on Tuesday, citing "highly damaging" late deliveries, "crippling" creditor payment defaults, and extensive roadworks for its downfall.
On Wednesday, receiver Andrew Grenfell of McGrathNicol said he would not comment on who he was approaching, but confirmed expressions of interest from any national or international company would be considered.
He would not say if there had been any offers to date.
Retail NZ's public affairs general manager Greg Harford said most people would be hoping the business could be sold to new owners who would be able to "revitalise it".
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Business Day - stuff.co.nz