- GOOD OPPORTUNITY DEVELOPMENT LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1855
- NZ SOURCED LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-804
- ADVANCED MEDIA SYSTEMS LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-840
- SOUTHLINK LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-57
- COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES NELSON LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-34
- ESKO GROUP LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-98
- WOODLANZ PACIFIC LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-110
- IBAC LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2335
- PMMG LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2323
- JJ CONSTRUCTION (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2357
Singaporean investors win $10 million in Supreme Court
A Supreme Court decision has ordered the return of $10 million worth of deposits paid by mainly Singaporean investors in a failed Queenstown hotel and apartment development.
The court ruled in favour of the investors on an appeal by vendors Kawarau Village Holdings Ltd and Melview (Kawarau Falls Station) Investments Ltd (in receivership).
The litigation was connected to a development by Auckland-based Nigel McKenna and his entities of a three stage complex on the edge of Lake Wakatipu. It was to include three five-star hotels, a four star plus hotel, a serviced apartment complex and conference centre.
An extract from an article published online: Business Day - stuff.co.nz