- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
- MOUNTAIN VALLEY TRADING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-915
- FBG DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-510
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-868
What new owner plans to do with PK Furniture
The buyer of embattled PK Furniture says the chain is going to be nothing like it used to be, with a complete rebrand and change of direction.
PK Furniture, which at one point ran 17 North Island stores, went into receivership in May owing its creditors $22 million.
It was recently bought by newly-incorporated firm Highbury Group, whose sole director Stephen Salmon told the Herald he planned to keep five stores and retain about 50-60 of its 150 staff.
Salmon, who has been in retail for the past 42 years, was PK's general manager of sales and marketing for about a year before it went into receivership.
Read the full article by Matthew Theunissen > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz