- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
What new owner plans to do with PK Furniture
The buyer of embattled PK Furniture says the chain is going to be nothing like it used to be, with a complete rebrand and change of direction.
PK Furniture, which at one point ran 17 North Island stores, went into receivership in May owing its creditors $22 million.
It was recently bought by newly-incorporated firm Highbury Group, whose sole director Stephen Salmon told the Herald he planned to keep five stores and retain about 50-60 of its 150 staff.
Salmon, who has been in retail for the past 42 years, was PK's general manager of sales and marketing for about a year before it went into receivership.
Read the full article by Matthew Theunissen > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz