- REVOLUTION 4 HAIR LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-069
- EUPHORIA FOR HAIR LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-001
- C J PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-40
- PRECISION PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-53
- EW. MOBILE MOWER REPAIRS LIMITED | CIV-2017-404-005
- SAUMALEOSO ENTERPRISE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-42
- POL NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-41
- SAHAND 2011 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-79
- TYMWISE MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-13
- PACIFIC HOLIDAYS (NZ) TOURS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-94
All posts tagged "Sponsored content"
Phoenix companies: what exactly are the rules here?
By Peri Finnigan Partner, McDonald Vague – The Insolvency & Business Recovery Specialists" Our clients sometimes express frustration and disbelief when directors of insolvent companies form new companies, often trading as normal, especially when these companies then...
- Posted July 17, 2013
When is Invoice Discounting a Good Fit?
Rapid Growth: If your client is experiencing rapid growth and selling on credit, the more they grow, the greater the sum tied up in accounts receivable will become. This puts strain on their working capital resources. This...
- Posted April 11, 2013
30 second insolvency test
Is your company insolvent? Is your company delaying payments to either the IRD or other creditors? Are its assets worth less than all of its debts? Have any creditors taken legal action against the company? If you...
- Posted April 1, 2013