- T L P LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2925
- SDB BUILDERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3016
- SMART COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2893
- FOUNDATION FARMS LIMITED | CIV 2016-488-145
- BAY BRICK & BLOCKLAYING LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-186
- JALON HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3141
- LEVIN BOBCATS LIMITED | CIV 2016-454-100
- ATTRACTUM LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-146
- DU PLESSIS TILING LIMITED | CIV 2016-419-393
- WOOD SCENE LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-164
All posts tagged "Sponsored content"
Phoenix companies: what exactly are the rules here?
By Peri Finnigan Partner, McDonald Vague – The Insolvency & Business Recovery Specialists" Our clients sometimes express frustration and disbelief when directors of insolvent companies form new companies, often trading as normal, especially when these companies then...
- Posted July 17, 2013
When is Invoice Discounting a Good Fit?
Rapid Growth: If your client is experiencing rapid growth and selling on credit, the more they grow, the greater the sum tied up in accounts receivable will become. This puts strain on their working capital resources. This...
- Posted April 11, 2013
30 second insolvency test
Is your company insolvent? Is your company delaying payments to either the IRD or other creditors? Are its assets worth less than all of its debts? Have any creditors taken legal action against the company? If you...
- Posted April 1, 2013