- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
All posts tagged "Sponsored content"
Phoenix companies: what exactly are the rules here?
By Peri Finnigan Partner, McDonald Vague – The Insolvency & Business Recovery Specialists" Our clients sometimes express frustration and disbelief when directors of insolvent companies form new companies, often trading as normal, especially when these companies then...
- Posted July 17, 2013
When is Invoice Discounting a Good Fit?
Rapid Growth: If your client is experiencing rapid growth and selling on credit, the more they grow, the greater the sum tied up in accounts receivable will become. This puts strain on their working capital resources. This...
- Posted April 11, 2013
30 second insolvency test
Is your company insolvent? Is your company delaying payments to either the IRD or other creditors? Are its assets worth less than all of its debts? Have any creditors taken legal action against the company? If you...
- Posted April 1, 2013