- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Carer pleads guilty to theft of thousands of dollars from dying man
A ''cold and manipulative'' carer who stole from a vulnerable Stratford man has been ordered to pay reparation.
Terrence Alvyn Cooksley, 68, pleaded guilty to a charge of theft by a person in a special relationship and was ordered to pay $5000 reparation, a $2000 fine and $130 in court costs when he appeared in the Hawera District Court today.
The charge was in relation to the theft of cash and assets from Stratford man Trevor McAnnalley who died in July 2016.
McAnnalley's daughter Dianna Marsh and her husband Eric Marsh were present in court and Eric Marsh was given the opportunity to read out a victim impact statement on behalf of the family.
Read the full article by Alice Cowdrey > Stratford Press - nzherald.co.nz