- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
CEO found guilty of stealing over $114k
The former chief executive of the Kokiri Training Centre in South Dunedin has been found guilty of taking more than $114,000 from the non-profit Maori organisation.
Lynette Anne Collins-Watson (59), of Dunedin, had pleaded not guilty to five offences committed between January 2009 and February last year.
Collins-Watson appeared before Judge Kevin Phillips in the Dunedin District Court.
In a reserved judgement, Judge Phillips found her guilty of one charge of theft of $27, 935 by a person in a special relationship, and another of theft of $86,496 by a person in a special relationship.
The offending was against the Arai Te Uru Kokiri Centre Charitable Trust, which funds the learning centre.
Read the full article on line > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz