- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
CEO found guilty of stealing over $114k
The former chief executive of the Kokiri Training Centre in South Dunedin has been found guilty of taking more than $114,000 from the non-profit Maori organisation.
Lynette Anne Collins-Watson (59), of Dunedin, had pleaded not guilty to five offences committed between January 2009 and February last year.
Collins-Watson appeared before Judge Kevin Phillips in the Dunedin District Court.
In a reserved judgement, Judge Phillips found her guilty of one charge of theft of $27, 935 by a person in a special relationship, and another of theft of $86,496 by a person in a special relationship.
The offending was against the Arai Te Uru Kokiri Centre Charitable Trust, which funds the learning centre.
Read the full article on line > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz