- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
CEO found guilty of stealing over $114k
The former chief executive of the Kokiri Training Centre in South Dunedin has been found guilty of taking more than $114,000 from the non-profit Maori organisation.
Lynette Anne Collins-Watson (59), of Dunedin, had pleaded not guilty to five offences committed between January 2009 and February last year.
Collins-Watson appeared before Judge Kevin Phillips in the Dunedin District Court.
In a reserved judgement, Judge Phillips found her guilty of one charge of theft of $27, 935 by a person in a special relationship, and another of theft of $86,496 by a person in a special relationship.
The offending was against the Arai Te Uru Kokiri Centre Charitable Trust, which funds the learning centre.
Read the full article on line > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz