- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
CEO found guilty of stealing over $114k
The former chief executive of the Kokiri Training Centre in South Dunedin has been found guilty of taking more than $114,000 from the non-profit Maori organisation.
Lynette Anne Collins-Watson (59), of Dunedin, had pleaded not guilty to five offences committed between January 2009 and February last year.
Collins-Watson appeared before Judge Kevin Phillips in the Dunedin District Court.
In a reserved judgement, Judge Phillips found her guilty of one charge of theft of $27, 935 by a person in a special relationship, and another of theft of $86,496 by a person in a special relationship.
The offending was against the Arai Te Uru Kokiri Centre Charitable Trust, which funds the learning centre.
Read the full article on line > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz