- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
- MOUNTAIN VALLEY TRADING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-915
- FBG DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-510
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-868
CEO found guilty of stealing over $114k
The former chief executive of the Kokiri Training Centre in South Dunedin has been found guilty of taking more than $114,000 from the non-profit Maori organisation.
Lynette Anne Collins-Watson (59), of Dunedin, had pleaded not guilty to five offences committed between January 2009 and February last year.
Collins-Watson appeared before Judge Kevin Phillips in the Dunedin District Court.
In a reserved judgement, Judge Phillips found her guilty of one charge of theft of $27, 935 by a person in a special relationship, and another of theft of $86,496 by a person in a special relationship.
The offending was against the Arai Te Uru Kokiri Centre Charitable Trust, which funds the learning centre.
Read the full article on line > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz