- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Christchurch fraudster Craig Dunn admits ripping off his mother
A man who has been jailed for conning foreign workers and gambling away the money has now admitted ripping off his mother.
The new charges pre-date Craig Lawrence Dunn's current prison term, which is coming to an end.
His mother was one of his victims. He saw her doing phone banking and used the redial button to get her PIN before transferring $10,050 from her account.
Dunn, 41, has now admitted obtaining money by deception and false pretences and two charges of theft by a person in a special relationship – thefts carried out by an employee.
Christchurch District Court Judge Jane Farish remanded him on bail, on strict terms, for sentencing on October 5.
Read the full article by David Clarkson > The Press - stuff.co.nz