- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
- MOUNTAIN VALLEY TRADING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-915
- FBG DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-510
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-868
Christchurch fraudster Craig Dunn admits ripping off his mother
A man who has been jailed for conning foreign workers and gambling away the money has now admitted ripping off his mother.
The new charges pre-date Craig Lawrence Dunn's current prison term, which is coming to an end.
His mother was one of his victims. He saw her doing phone banking and used the redial button to get her PIN before transferring $10,050 from her account.
Dunn, 41, has now admitted obtaining money by deception and false pretences and two charges of theft by a person in a special relationship – thefts carried out by an employee.
Christchurch District Court Judge Jane Farish remanded him on bail, on strict terms, for sentencing on October 5.
Read the full article by David Clarkson > The Press - stuff.co.nz