- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Christchurch fraudster Craig Dunn admits ripping off his mother
A man who has been jailed for conning foreign workers and gambling away the money has now admitted ripping off his mother.
The new charges pre-date Craig Lawrence Dunn's current prison term, which is coming to an end.
His mother was one of his victims. He saw her doing phone banking and used the redial button to get her PIN before transferring $10,050 from her account.
Dunn, 41, has now admitted obtaining money by deception and false pretences and two charges of theft by a person in a special relationship – thefts carried out by an employee.
Christchurch District Court Judge Jane Farish remanded him on bail, on strict terms, for sentencing on October 5.
Read the full article by David Clarkson > The Press - stuff.co.nz