- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Company does not accept Christchurch thief Katrina Leigh Leoni’s remorse
A last-minute $100,000 payment was not enough for a company to accept thief Katrina Leigh Leoni's remorse.
Leoni, 42, produced a bank cheque, which was handed to company representatives, minutes before her Christchurch District Court sentencing was due to go ahead.
Crown prosecutor Karyn South said it came two years after the offending came to light. The company did not see why the remaining $33,000 of reparation could not be paid straight away when Leoni still owned a horse truck worth $70,000, she said.
Defence counsel Anselm Williams said: "Steps are being taken in that respect, but they aren't able to be taken immediately."
Read the full article by David Clarkson > The Press - stuff.co.nz