- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Company does not accept Christchurch thief Katrina Leigh Leoni’s remorse
A last-minute $100,000 payment was not enough for a company to accept thief Katrina Leigh Leoni's remorse.
Leoni, 42, produced a bank cheque, which was handed to company representatives, minutes before her Christchurch District Court sentencing was due to go ahead.
Crown prosecutor Karyn South said it came two years after the offending came to light. The company did not see why the remaining $33,000 of reparation could not be paid straight away when Leoni still owned a horse truck worth $70,000, she said.
Defence counsel Anselm Williams said: "Steps are being taken in that respect, but they aren't able to be taken immediately."
Read the full article by David Clarkson > The Press - stuff.co.nz