- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Finance company bosses face courts
Executives from the last of the failed finance companies have gone on trial, more than six years after the firms' collapse.
Four executives from Viaduct Capital and Mutual Finance were in the High Court in Auckland today charged with theft in a special relationship and making false statements, which left 550 investors $25 million out of pocket.
Since 2006, 51 finance companies have either gone into liquidation, receivership or frozen payments, losing billions of dollars of investors' money and sparking massive reforms of the industry.
The Financial Markets Authority has brought 10 criminal prosecutions involving 19 finance companies. Nine of the prosecutions resulted in convictions for all directors charged.
Read the full article by Anusha Bradley > Radio New Zealand - radionz.co.nz