- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Former secretary alleged to have stolen money from marae
A former secretary is facing allegations she defrauded a trust which manages one of the biggest marae in Taranaki.
A 47-year-old woman has been charged after money went missing from the Manukorihi Pa Reserve Trust, discrepancies which were first picked up about three years ago.
She had the role of trust secretary at the time of the alleged offending.
The trust manages the facilities at Owae Marae, in Waitara, which plays hosts to several significant events in Taranaki, including the annual Maui Pomare Day celebrations and the yearly welcome for international artists who perform at the popular Womad festival.
Read the full article by Deena Coster > stuff.co.nz