- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Former secretary alleged to have stolen money from marae
A former secretary is facing allegations she defrauded a trust which manages one of the biggest marae in Taranaki.
A 47-year-old woman has been charged after money went missing from the Manukorihi Pa Reserve Trust, discrepancies which were first picked up about three years ago.
She had the role of trust secretary at the time of the alleged offending.
The trust manages the facilities at Owae Marae, in Waitara, which plays hosts to several significant events in Taranaki, including the annual Maui Pomare Day celebrations and the yearly welcome for international artists who perform at the popular Womad festival.
Read the full article by Deena Coster > stuff.co.nz