- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2735
- ONLINE LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2749
- CONSOLIDATED VINTNERS AND DISTILLERS (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2747
- YORK TRUSTEES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2801
- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
Former secretary alleged to have stolen money from marae
A former secretary is facing allegations she defrauded a trust which manages one of the biggest marae in Taranaki.
A 47-year-old woman has been charged after money went missing from the Manukorihi Pa Reserve Trust, discrepancies which were first picked up about three years ago.
She had the role of trust secretary at the time of the alleged offending.
The trust manages the facilities at Owae Marae, in Waitara, which plays hosts to several significant events in Taranaki, including the annual Maui Pomare Day celebrations and the yearly welcome for international artists who perform at the popular Womad festival.
Read the full article by Deena Coster > stuff.co.nz