- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Hastings lawyer sentenced for theft
A Hastings lawyer who stole almost $80,000 from clients during the latter years of a three-decade legal career in Hawke's Bay has been sentenced to six months home detention.
David Porteous appeared before Judge Stan Thorburn in the Napier District Court this morning after pleading guilty to two representative charges of theft by a person in a special relationship earlier this year.
Judge Thorburn described the situation as a "sad case".
"It seems to me this is a man who got in a vortex of dishonesty which, as dishonesty does, compounded and drove him into the dilemma of continuing to make bad choices."
Read the full article by Anneke Smith > Hawkes Bay Today - nzherald.co.nz