- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
Last of the finance company trials underway
A property developer's plan to buy a finance company and transfer assets to it was allegedly "from the beginning a conspiracy to commit criminal offences", the High Court heard today.
Paul Bublitz and his co-accused, the court heard, allegedly stole or permitted the theft of capital from two now-failed finance companies - Viaduct Capital and Mutual Finance.
These companies went into receivership in 2010, owing investors a total of $17 million.
Bublitz - with co-defendants Bruce McKay, Richard Blackwood and Lance Morrison - on are trial in Auckland and have pleaded not guilty to the charges they face.
Read the full article by Hamish Fletcher > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz