- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Last of the finance company trials underway
A property developer's plan to buy a finance company and transfer assets to it was allegedly "from the beginning a conspiracy to commit criminal offences", the High Court heard today.
Paul Bublitz and his co-accused, the court heard, allegedly stole or permitted the theft of capital from two now-failed finance companies - Viaduct Capital and Mutual Finance.
These companies went into receivership in 2010, owing investors a total of $17 million.
Bublitz - with co-defendants Bruce McKay, Richard Blackwood and Lance Morrison - on are trial in Auckland and have pleaded not guilty to the charges they face.
Read the full article by Hamish Fletcher > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz