- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Shop manager faces jail time over marble furniture racket
A sales manager at a shop that makes marble furniture has been caught ordering items and pocketing the cash.
Quentin Kyle Richards, 33, was working at a shop in Christchurch when he commissioned several pieces of marble furniture to be made.
Richards then sold the furniture without the company's knowledge or permission, and pocketed the money, a police summary said.
He stole about $50,000 worth of products and labour from his employer between December 3, 2015 and February 15 last year.
When spoken to by police, Richards refused to comment.
Richards, who had since moved to Blenheim, admitted a charge of theft by a person in a special relationship at the Blenheim District Court on Monday.
Read the full article by Jennifer Edger > stuff.co.nz