- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Woman steals $52,000 from work in 10 months
An administrator took $52,000 of work funds and used the money to buy furniture and a car.
Shirley Joan Wright, 54, siphoned the Waikato genetics company's cash over a 10-month period, until an investigation uncovered her misdeeds.
Wright ended up in the dock of Hamilton District Court facing 15 charges of theft by a person in a special relationship, and pleaded guilty.
She'll now spend two years in jail, after being sentenced by Judge Philip Connell - via audio visual link - on Tuesday.
Wright had been working at Liberty Genetics Limited about a month when she started taking money in July 2015, it is understood.
Read the full article by Libby Wilson > Business Day - stuff.co.nz