- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Woman steals $52,000 from work in 10 months
An administrator took $52,000 of work funds and used the money to buy furniture and a car.
Shirley Joan Wright, 54, siphoned the Waikato genetics company's cash over a 10-month period, until an investigation uncovered her misdeeds.
Wright ended up in the dock of Hamilton District Court facing 15 charges of theft by a person in a special relationship, and pleaded guilty.
She'll now spend two years in jail, after being sentenced by Judge Philip Connell - via audio visual link - on Tuesday.
Wright had been working at Liberty Genetics Limited about a month when she started taking money in July 2015, it is understood.
Read the full article by Libby Wilson > Business Day - stuff.co.nz